Covenco are a certified Dell channel partners and have commitment, belief and expertise in Dell Technology to assist you in finding the solution to achieve your IT imperatives. .
Dell/Compellent Storage Center is an all-in-one storage array that always puts data in the right place at the right time for the right cost. With Fluid Data technology, you can optimize efficiency, agility and resiliency to slash storage costs up to 80 percent, scale on a single platform and secure data against downtime and disaster. Best of all, with Fluid Data, your storage dynamically adapts directly in line with your business needs.
Built from the ground up to manage data differently, Dell/Compellent Storage Center provides a fully virtualized storage platform. There are a wide variety of options available:
- SC200/220 Seamlessly scale your Dell Compellent Storage Center capacity with the latest generation SC200 and SC220 expansion enclosures. Based on Dell hardware, they have the quality, reliability and efficiency you expect from Dell storage enclosures and drives. For additional space savings in high capacity environments, we now offer the SC280 dense enclosure
- SC280 High-density storage takes on a whole new meaning with the Dell Compellent SC280 dense enclosure. With the best rack unit density of any major storage solution, the SC280 is up to 2.8 times denser compared to traditional 2U 3.5" disk-drive enclosure solutions. You can easily add capacity for your SAN and NAS environments.
- SC8000 Enterprise storage for virtualized data centers and the cloud. Enhance your storage efficiency, performance and scalability with the Dell™ Compellent™ SC8000 Storage Center Controller that can help lower the total cost of ownership. A Storage Center SAN built with an SC8000 controller is an all-in-one storage array that allows organizations to actively manage data at a highly granular level using built-in intelligence and automation with Storage Center array software. This ultra-efficient, easy-to-manage storage solution optimizes drive utilization, dynamically.
- FS8600 Help lower Dell Compellent Storage Center TCO with the enhanced Fluid File System v3 (FluidFS v3) and FS8600 network-attached storage (NAS) appliance. Expand file storage performance and capacity within your existing storage infrastructure. The FS8600 with FluidFS v3 provides a flexible scale-out NAS solution that helps prevent the need for painful and expensive forklift upgrades
To talk to us about how Compellent can solve your storage bottle necks or understand more about our Dell Storage range contact one of our Dell Specialists today on 01753 732000 or email us at email@example.com
- Stock Position: Contact us for availability
- Saving on list:
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Full Dell Warranty
Dell Compellent Sales
- Phone: +44 (0)1753 732000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an enquiry about the Dell Compellent
Will this be the first Dell Storage solution in the enterprise? Are you comparing Dell against other Storage options? If you would like to talk to a specialist about Dell Storage products, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team.
Our Technical Services team can provide a full site service for Dell Storage systems. From initial design through to site installation, our Storage team have decades of experience in storage solutions.
Our Dell experts are here to configure your bespoke storage solution. Contact us now to discuss your requirements for an effortless switch to a more efficient storage environment.
Are you looking for Technical advice or do you have support issues? Our team may be able to help. With decades of Storage experience, we will be glad to help if at all possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact our team for all warranty options available on our new Dell product range.
Covenco have more than 20 years experience in IT solutions and our client base includes some of the largest IT users in the UK - many of whom have been clients for years. We build lasting relationships based on providing good advice, value and delivering on our promises. Please look at our 'About Us' section to learn more.
Covenco have been specializing in recycling for nearly two decades - after all, refurbishing and reselling your redundant hardware is the most green and efficient way of disposing of an asset. Where an asset has a value and can be resold, we will always pay a fair price.
However, not everything will have a resale value so if you need a complete solution, we can provide a turnkey service to collect all your redundant electrical assets and recycle the components, keeping the waste to an absolute minimum.
We arrange collection and can provide documentation to satisfy your compliancy audits.
We can also provide a data destruction service to ensure any sensitive data you may have is properly protected.
Contact us today to learn more.
Contact our Dell storage experts for the latest availability and more details on the new Dell equipment we have to offer.
Are you looking for technical support for Dell Compellent?
Our technical teams can provide support and assistance for :-
Dell Compellent Configuration and options - if you have a configuration in mind, our experts can take your existing system details, or your intended configuration, and by utilising configuration tools and their experience, they can provide a certified configuration, advice on your options and suggest alternatives you may not have considered.
Installation - our site engineering team can provide a full installation service for any products we supply, contact us to learn more.
Dell Compellent Trouble shooting and advice - if you are having problems configuring your system, have an error message or have a failed part - regardless of whether we supplied the product or not, we will be glad to help if we can. Please do not hesitate to contact our sales team and we will arrange for one of our technicians to call.