The Dell PowerVault storage systems are an excellent inclusion to your back up strategy. Its powerful backup capabilities help you to ensure that your sensitive data is backed up and stored securely in the event of data loss from hardware failure or some other disaster. There are a wide variety of backup options available in the PowerVault range.
- NX3200 is a capacity-dense, dedicated NAS solution integrated with advanced file-sharing software designed to help smaller offices stay efficient and productive. It’s also flexible enough to support applications (block data) to make sure people with limited resources can save time and don’t have to manage separate types of storage.
- NX3300 HA provides an affordable solution that offers the simplicity of an integrated Microsoft® Windows® operating system. With advanced file management software for efficient data sharing, easy management and integration into your environment.
- NX400: The next generation of cost-eff ective and reliable rack-mounted network-attached storage (NAS) off ers you advanced data management and effi cient data sharing. The Dell™ PowerVault™ NX400 array is designed to power your collaboration and protect your business-critical information. Effi cient dedicated data sharing and simple deployment and management, The PowerVault NX400’s efficient ﬁle sharing is packaged.in a small, 1U form factor allowing extra room in your rack for other systems and components.
- MD3 SAS - The next generation of PowerVault MD3 arrays now provides you with the latest technology in connectivity. The cost-effective series of arrays supports architectures based on 12Gb Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), 10Gb Internet SCSI (iSCSI) and 16Gb Fibre Channel protocols. Enhanced software features can provide virtualization, data protection and an easy-to-use management interface that helps make the PowerVault MD3 arrays an efficient solution for your data storage and performance needs.
- MD1200 direct-attached storage array is the second generation of our low-cost, high-capacity expansion enclosure that improves density, versatility, and performance to enhance support for mainstream and capacity-intensive applications. Dell™ PowerVault™ MD1200 direct-attached storage enclosure offers versatility and high-capacity storage for mainstream applications with optimal performance in sequential (streaming) applications.
- MD1220: The Dell™ PowerVault™ MD1220 direct-attached storage array is the second generation of our energy efficient, small form factor (SFF), 2.5-inch drive expansion enclosure. The PowerVault MD1220 offers seamless expansion for PowerEdge™ servers while providing the Input/Output Operations per Second (IOPs) needed to satisfy performance-intensive applications.
To talk to us about how PowerVault can solve your storage bottle necks or understand more about our Dell Storage range contact one of our Dell Specialists today on 01753 732000 or email us at email@example.com
- Stock Position: Contact us for availability
- Saving on list:
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Full Dell Warranty
Dell PowerVault Sales
- Phone: +44 (0)1753 732000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an enquiry about the Dell PowerVault
Will this be the first Dell Storage solution in the enterprise? Are you comparing Dell against other Storage options? If you would like to talk to a specialist about Dell Storage products, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team.
Our Technical Services team can provide a full site service for Dell Storage systems. From initial design through to site installation, our Storage team have decades of experience in storage solutions.
Our Dell experts are here to configure your bespoke storage solution. Contact us now to discuss your requirements for an effortless switch to a more efficient storage environment.
Are you looking for Technical advice or do you have support issues? Our team may be able to help. With decades of Storage experience, we will be glad to help if at all possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact our team for all warranty options available on our new Dell product range.
Covenco have more than 20 years experience in IT solutions and our client base includes some of the largest IT users in the UK - many of whom have been clients for years. We build lasting relationships based on providing good advice, value and delivering on our promises. Please look at our 'About Us' section to learn more.
Covenco have been specializing in recycling for nearly two decades - after all, refurbishing and reselling your redundant hardware is the most green and efficient way of disposing of an asset. Where an asset has a value and can be resold, we will always pay a fair price.
However, not everything will have a resale value so if you need a complete solution, we can provide a turnkey service to collect all your redundant electrical assets and recycle the components, keeping the waste to an absolute minimum.
We arrange collection and can provide documentation to satisfy your compliancy audits.
We can also provide a data destruction service to ensure any sensitive data you may have is properly protected.
Contact us today to learn more.
Contact our Dell storage experts for the latest availability and more details on the new Dell equipment we have to offer.
Are you looking for technical support for Dell PowerVault?
Our technical teams can provide support and assistance for :-
Dell PowerVault Configuration and options - if you have a configuration in mind, our experts can take your existing system details, or your intended configuration, and by utilising configuration tools and their experience, they can provide a certified configuration, advice on your options and suggest alternatives you may not have considered.
Installation - our site engineering team can provide a full installation service for any products we supply, contact us to learn more.
Dell PowerVault Trouble shooting and advice - if you are having problems configuring your system, have an error message or have a failed part - regardless of whether we supplied the product or not, we will be glad to help if we can. Please do not hesitate to contact our sales team and we will arrange for one of our technicians to call.